CIS Application does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
This policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post a notice of these changes on our website and in this policy.
This policy is an integral part of the site’s and service’s General Terms and Conditions.
1. When clients register with our website they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
In order to use our services, the registration process must be completed. It is recommended that clients take precautions to ensure that their username and password are not divulged to unauthorized persons. User passwords are encrypted and are not visible by our personnel. CIS Application personnel will under no circumstances request a client to reveal their password. Any such request should be regarded by the client as security breech and reported immediately to the company service center.
Passwords must be between 5 and 15 characters. It is recommended that a combination of characters and digits are used that cannot be easily deciphered. Users may be requested periodically to change password in order to maintain security. Users that suspect that password security has been compromised are recommended to change their password.
Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to our website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow our website to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.
3. Our data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the our website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
5. Our company will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
Information transmitted between our company and clients’ personal computers is encrypted using a 128 bit ssl encryption certificate. Sensitive data (e.g. password) is maintained in encrypted format.
Our company’s information technology staff supervise all activities including performance of routine checks to ensure that security integrity is maintained.
6. By registering with our website and through the voluntary interaction the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their personal account. The customer approves the company to store all the client’s information for the purposes of record and as such may be used by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and CIS Application.
7. Our company does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. Our company ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
8. From time to time our company may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about our company. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the company to the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions.